University housing offers the basic amenities you need to be comfortable and organized in your new home! Then comes the fun part: making it your own.
Here’s what you’ll find in your room or apartment when you move in:
Residence Halls and Eastview Terrace
- Twin Bed with mattress (we recommend purchasing extra-long sheets [80" x 36"] to fit any size mattress on campus)
- Bulletin board^
- Chest of drawers
- Closet or wardrobe
- Desk with chair (Note: not all desks are equipped with a task light)
- Internet connections (learn more about ResCom)
- Window treatment
- Microfridge [refrigerator/freezer/microwave unit] (one per room)
- Smoke detector (one per room)
- Trash can (one per room)
^Bulletin boards are not provided in newly constructed buildings or renovated buildings.
Laundry Facilities are available in every building.
*White Course single-student apartments for undergraduate students