Spring Room Changes
Interested in a new room assignment on campus for spring 2018 semester?
The Open Room Change process will be available in eLiving starting at Noon Tuesday, November 28 through Noon Friday, December 8.
Interested? Follow these steps!
- Review current room rates and speak with the person(s) responsible for paying your student bill to ensure that the rate adjustment (if applicable) is permissible
- Log in to eLiving after Noon Tuesday November 28
- Select 'My Room' from the left-hand navigation
- Select 'University Park' and 'Spring 2018' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Change Assignment'
- Search for a room by selecting area, building, and/or room
- Select 'Take This Room' to confirm your new assignment
- You may continue to view available rooms and change room assignments until the deadline of Noon Friday December 8
- Your spring 2018 bill in LionPATH will be updated with any changes to your room cost
- Instructions for checking out of your current assignment and into your new spring 2018 assignment will be emailed to you closer to the end of the semester
If you anticipate a vacancy in your room for the spring 2018 semester, keep in mind your options:
- Remain in your current assignment and expect a new roommate
- Choose a new room assignment with a friend or in another housing area
- If your room occupancy falls below 50%, you may be asked to consolidate rooms with another student
Questions? Contact the Assignment Office