University housing closedown for Winter Break
University housing will close for Winter Break, and students who do not have a Break Access/Holiday Housing HFS Contract are expected to vacate the buildings (you may leave your belongings in your room). Please make your travel plans to and from State College with these dates in mind:
- Saturday, December 19, 2015 - housing CLOSES at 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 9, 2016 - housing OPENS at 8:00 a.m.
Limited space is available for students who did not accept a Break Access/Holiday Housing HFS Contract and are not able to leave campus for Winter Break.
Accommodations will be located in supplemental lounges in designated break buildings. Sign-up for accommodations is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do you need a temporary assignment?
Sign-up will occur:
- Monday, December 7 - Friday December 11
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST Monday-Friday
- Location: Assignment Office, 201 Johnston Commons
- Cost: $420.00; payable by Visa or MasterCard at the time of sign-up.
- Accommodations are available for the entire break, not on a nightly basis.
If all available space is used, information about hotel accommodations will be provided.
Questions? Contact the Assignment Office 814 865-7501