Immunization Compliance

All incoming undergraduate and graduate students must submit proof of immunizations prior to arrival on campus. Any student who will be living on campus in University housing must also submit proof of immunization for the meningcoccal vaccination.

Refer to the University Health Services immunization compliance site for information on how to upload information to the MyUHS site. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in a hold being placed on a student's LionPATH account, preventing registration of future classes, and possible cancellation of the Housing and Food Service (HFS) Contract.