Loaner Room Keys
Loaner Room Key Sign-out Process
Students who need to request a loaner room key can now submit a Loaner Key Request through eLiving! The ability to utilize the eLiving system to manage loaner room key requests provides several benefits for students and staff: eliminates use of several thousand pieces of paper, reduces storage needs for record retention, provides a streamlined process and better reporting tools, and offers friendly reminders to students when loaner keys are due back. Plus, students will not have to wait while staff fill out a paper form and then sign - all information will be captured in the system! Students can also request a temporary ID and indicate if a lock change is required.
Loaner Room Key Process
- In eLiving, select Loaner Key Request under the "My Info" tab
- Review the Terms & Conditions, select "Request Key", and click "I agree" for terms & conditions
- If applicable, indicate if you require a temporary ID and/or a lock change
- Opt to sign up for a text reminder!
- Go to the Commons Desk, and staff will be able to release the loaner room key
- Confirm receipt of loaner key
Please note, some Commons Desks may be closed due to staffing shortages. In this case, your loaner room key will not be available to pickup.
Students have two hours to utilize the loaner room key and return it to the Commons Desk.
***Failure to return the loaner room key in the allotted time frame will result in a core change, which costs $64 per core.