Arrival & Check-In
All White Course leases have a begin date for when residents can move into the apartment. Residents may check in at the Weston Community Center on the identified lease begin date between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
To check in, only the primary lease holder will be able to pick up the key by presenting their Penn State id+ Card.
Early Arrival Requests: Due to current occupancy, cleaning, and/or maintenance of the apartment, requests to arrive earlier than the lease begin date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Not all early arrival requests will be granted. To submit an early arrival request, please contact the White Course Apartment staff. .
Below is a list of features in the family apartments and townhouses.
What to Pack
- Alarm clock
- Baskets (for toiletries and storage)
- Bike (parked outside in bike rack area)
- Cables (television, telephone, DVD player, etc.)
- Computer, printer, and cables
- Desk lamp
- Furniture (family apartments only, single-student apartments are furnished)
- Kitchen items — small appliances (see below for exceptions), pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and glassware
- Padlocks (for desk, laptop, and bike)
- Room decorations
- Television (with coaxial cable)
- Linen and Towels (kitchen and bath)
What to Leave Behind
- Air conditioner
- Candles and incense
- Ceiling fan
- Halogen lamp
- Hot plate
- Microwave (already provided)
- Pets (small fish are allowed)
- Toaster oven