Updates to Housing Construction Projects
- Monday - Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday work may be required as necessary
- Hours are modified during Finals Week
- Zones: residents and guests are asked to obey all construction zone signs and routing directions for safety reasons. Routing may not always be convenient, but it is the safest direction.
- Dust: construction may create additional dust. If your windows are open, we suggest closing the curtains to minimize dust. Cleaning supplies are available to check-out at the Commons Desk.
- Work will begin on construction of second new building in East, in the Johnston Quad.
- Fencing will be placed in the Johnston Quad, between Curtin and Pennypacker Halls. The volleyball sand court will not be accessible (a new mulit-sport court will be added during a later phase of the project).
- New walking routes will be in effect.
- Bus access on Curtin Road will be maintained.