group of students hanging out in grassy area

Partial-Year Contracts

Housing and Food Service (HFS) Contracts are offered for a full academic year. Partial-year HFS Contracts are available for students who are planning to graduate early or who will be away from campus for study abroad, student teaching, an internship, a co-op, or a leave of absence.

Once a student files an intent to graduate, schedules study abroad, or files a leave of absence, the student can submit a HFS Contract Cancellation request in eLiving. Once the student's LionPATH account is confirmed, the HFS Contract will be cancelled for the semester the student will be away from campus.  No cancellation fee will be charged.

Spring Semester Only Housing

Students who need housing for spring semester will be able to their name to the Housing Waitlist in eLiving beginning at noon, October 1. HFS Contracts will be offered throughout November and December; a student will be able to self-select a room assignment from available space.